We have various Permanent Part-Time (AM/PM/Night) shifts available. We will also consider applications from individuals who are interested in working on a casual basis.
Moran Aged Care has been providing aged care services to Australia's senior population for over 60 years. Our mission is to enable individuals in our care to enjoy each day to the best of their ability and to celebrate who they are. Please visit our website for more details - www.morangroup.com.au
We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our team as an Assistant in Nursing. You will work with a great team of dedicated people and your contribution will make a difference to our residents’ enjoyment of their life every day.
Moran offers a rewarding work environment consisting of modern facilities and equipment and supports individuals to further develop their skills. Join the team and work with some of the most passionate people in the industry who love what they do!
- Certificate IV in Aged Care or Individual Support
- Medication competent
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience working in a care role
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must have valid working visa
- Current Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
If you are successful in this role, we will provide you with several employee benefits:
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised meals prepared by our Chefs
- Employee of the Month Award - $100 vouchers
- ‘On the Spot’ Appreciation Awards
- Extensive orientation and education program
- Opportunities for rotation of roles across all Moran Group homes
If you are a team-player who would like to join us and share our passion for the aged care industry, apply today!
Please note: Moran Health Care Group has an extensive Coronavirus risk reduction program in force. We will be conducting all interviews for the foreseeable future via video conference or telephone. Thank you for your understanding.