Moran Aged Care has been providing aged care services to Australia's senior population for over 60 years. Our mission is to enable individuals in our care to enjoy each day to the best of their ability and to celebrate who they are. Please visit our website for more details- www.morangroup.com.au
We are looking for Care Workers who are interested in joining our Care Team. We operate a wonderful home in Kellyville. You will work with a great team of dedicated people, making a measurable contribution to our residents’ enjoyment of their lives, supporting their social, recreational, cultural and spiritual wellbeing.
Moran offers a rewarding work environment consisting of modern facilities and equipment and supports individuals to further develop their skills with on the job training. We are flexible with our shifts patterns and happy to discuss this further with you.
• Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or Individual Support
• Minimum 1+ years’ experience working in a carer role
• Good communication skills
• Basic computer skills
• Customer service experience
• Must have valid working visa
• Current Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
• Current Influenza vaccination
If you are successful in this role, we will provide you with several employee benefits:
• Confidential Employee Assistance Program
• Subsidised meals prepared by our Chefs
• Employee of the Month Awards and Rewards
• ‘On the Spot’ Appreciation Awards
• Extensive orientation and ongoing education programs
• Opportunities for rotation of roles across all Moran Group homes
If you are a team player who wants to provide the very best customer service experience, please apply today!