Previous applicants should not apply.
Moran Aged Care has been providing aged care services to Australia's senior population for over 60 years. Our mission is to enable individuals in our care to enjoy each day to the best of their ability and to celebrate who they are. Please visit our website for more details - www.morangroup.com.au
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and driven Assistant Accountant to join our Head Office team located in the Sydney CBD. You will report to the Group Finance Controller and support the finance function by performing a range of financial administration duties, including bank and sales reconciliations, accounts payable, data entry and end of month closing.
- Transactional accounting tasks including AP and AR processing
- Bank, Balance Sheet and General Ledger reconciliations
- Processing credit card reconciliations
- Responsible for month end processes: posting journal entries, completing all Balance Sheet reconciliations, P&L analysis
- Assisting management with budgeting and forecasting
- Ad hoc accounting administrative support as required by the Group Financial Controller and wider organisation
- Professional background in Accounting and relevant qualifications (CA/CPA in progress)
- Strong numeracy, analytical and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Methodical with demonstrated respect for process adherence
- At least 2 years’ experience working in the same or a similar role is desirable
- Experience working within Aged Care highly desirable
- Advanced level of Excel
- Current Police Check and Influenza Vaccination, or willingness to obtain
- Valid Working Rights
If you are interested in joining a team of passionate hardworking professionals don’t delay, apply now.