Moran Health Care Group has been caring for ageing Australians for over 60 years. Our goal is to enable people in our care to enjoy each day to the best of their ability. To find out more about us visit www.morangroup.com.au
We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our Aged Care Home as Food Services Assistant. You will work with a great team of dedicated people and your contribution will make a difference to our resident's life every day. MHCG offers a rewarding work environment consisting of modern facilities and equipment and supports individuals to further develop their skills.
You will be responsible to
- Prepare, serve, present and deliver food in accordance with the Food Safety Program (FSP) to meet the individual resident's needs and preferences.
- Store food in an appropriate manner and ensure that food items are properly rotated in storage
- Ensure cleanliness of work area by following sanitation guidelines.
- Assist in the monitoring and recording requirements of the FSP for example, recording temperatures, cleaning schedule completion, receive of goods
- Clean and maintain crockery and cutlery
- Adheres to the duties list of the rostered shift.
- Food Safety or Food Handling Certificate
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Aged Care experience highly desirable
- Familiarity with State Food Handling regulations/HACCP
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Must have a valid work permit and a current police check
If you are successful in this role, we will provide you with several employee benefits:
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised meals prepared by our Chefs
- Employee of the Month Award - $100 vouchers
- On the Spot' Appreciation Awards
- Extensive orientation and education program
- Opportunities for rotation of roles across all Moran Group homes
If you are a team-player who would like to join us and share our passion for the Aged Care industry, apply today!