Moran Aged Care has been providing aged care services to Australia's senior population for over 60 years. Our mission is to enable individuals in our care to enjoy each day to the best of their ability and to celebrate who they are. Please visit our website for more details - www.morangroup.com.au
The Handyman / Groundsperson is responsible for general repairs and maintenance of buildings, equipment and gardens, receiving deliveries, sourcing and coordinating various external services/trades on sites and completing necessary paperwork, all within the requirements of Schedules, Manuals, Policies and Procedures of the Company. State and Regulatory Requirements will be met by the position, including record keeping.
- Previous general maintenance and gardening experience
- Painting experience
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work semi-autonomously
- Experience and understanding of Legislative requirements for Essential Services and WHS requirements for maintenance & repairs
- Trade qualification desirable
- Basic Computer skills
- Knowledge of the aged care industry will be favourably considered
- Current police check & valid working rights.
If you are successful in this role, we will provide you with several employee benefits:
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised meals prepared by our Chefs
- Employee of the Month Award - $100 vouchers
- On the Spot' Appreciation Awards
- Extensive orientation and education program
- Opportunities for rotation of roles across all Moran Group homes
If you are a team-player who would like to join us and share our passion for the Aged Care industry, apply today!