Moran Aged Care has been providing aged care services to Australia's senior population for over 60 years. Our mission is to enable individuals in our care to enjoy each day to the best of their ability and to celebrate who they are. Please visit our website for more details - www.morangroup.com.au
We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our housekeeping team in Roxburgh Park. You will work with a great team of dedicated people and your contribution will make a difference to our resident’s enjoyment of their life every day. MHCG offers a rewarding work environment consisting of modern facilities and equipment and supports individuals to further develop their skills.
- Knowledge of Infection Control practices in relation to laundry and cleaning services
- Knowledge of and experience with commercial cleaning products and appliances
- Knowledge of and experience in the use of industrial washing machines & dryers
- Previous experience in a health care or community service setting
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to prioritise work and work unsupervised
- Current Police Check and Appropriate Working Rights
If you are successful in this role, we will provide you with several employee benefits:
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised meals prepared by our Chefs
- Employee of the Month Award - $100 vouchers
- ‘On the Spot’ Appreciation Awards
- Extensive orientation and education program
- Opportunities for rotation of roles across all Moran Group homes
If you are a team-player who would like to join us and share our passion for the aged care industry, apply today!
Please note: Moran Health Care Group has an extensive Coronavirus risk reduction program in force. We will be conducting all interviews for the foreseeable future via video conference or telephone. Thank you for your understanding.