Moran Aged Care has been providing aged care services to Australia's senior population for over 60 years. Our mission is to enable individuals in our care to enjoy each day to the best of their ability and to celebrate who they are. Please visit our website for more details - www.morangroup.com.au
We are looking for a Lifestyle Activities Coordinator (LAC) whose primary purpose is to assess each resident lifestyle needs and preferences and facilitate activity and practice, to maintain the resident's social, recreational, cultural and spiritual well being and needs. The LAC in conjunction with the Care Team will provide support with planning, coordination and delivery of programs, overseeing documentation requirements and mentoring care staff involved in the delivery of lifestyle functions.
Moran offers a rewarding work environment consisting of modern facilities and equipment and supports individuals to further develop their skills. Join the team and work with some of the most passionate people in the industry who love what they do! In this role you will work closely with and be supported by the Community Engagement & Wellness Manager.
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health (or similar)
- First Aid Certificate
- Minimum one year experience in a similar role
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Genuine interest in talking to people and ability to encourage others to enjoy their lives to their full capacity
- Ability to develop and implement individual and group activities
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Current Police Check
If you are successful in this role, we will provide you with several employee benefits:
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised meals prepared by our Chefs
- Employee of the Month Award - $100 vouchers
- ‘On the Spot’ Appreciation Awards
- Extensive orientation and education program
- Opportunities for rotation of roles across all Moran Group homes
If you are a team-player who would like to join us and share our passion for the aged care industry, apply today!