Moran Aged Care has been providing aged care services to Australia's senior population for over 60 years. Our mission is to enable individuals in our care to enjoy each day to the best of their ability and to celebrate who they are. Please visit our website for more details - www.morangroup.com.au
We are seeking a dedicated Receptionist to join the team in Head Office. The Receptionist is the first point of contact and essentially the face and voice of the organisation; they will play an extremely important role in the representation of our values. You will be proactive with a keen eye for detail, a can-do attitude and previous workplace administration experience.
- Greet visitors and attend to enquiries at the front desk.
- Answer telephones and transfer calls in a polite and efficient manner.
- Assist with planning events, meetings and luncheons.
- Type documents, reports and correspondence when required.
- Communicate relevant information and requests to employees promptly and accurately.
- Create and manage documents, files and records.
- Maintain the general presentation of the office.
- Ensure that stationery and amenities are kept stocked.
- Support the Head Office team with the day-to-day activities.
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
- Previous workplace administration experience.
- Experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, face to face and by telephone.
- Outstanding customer service and the ability to prioritise.
- Must have valid police check (or willing to obtain) and Full Australian working rights.
- Current Influenza vaccine
Desirable Skills And Qualifications
- Base knowledge of database software
- ‘C’ Class Driver’s licence
- Available for immediate start
Please note: Moran Health Care Group has an extensive Coronavirus risk management program in place which means you may be interviewed by Zoom.