Moran Aged Care has been providing aged care services to Australia's senior population for over 60 years. Our mission is to enable individuals in our care to enjoy each day to the best of their ability and to celebrate who they are. Please visit our website for more details - www.morangroup.com.au
We are looking for dedicated RNs to join our Care Team. You will be required to provide high quality nursing care and support to meet the changing clinical needs of the residents. You will consult with residents and their families, staff, management and other allied health professionals to ensure we provide holistic individualised care.
You will work with a great team of dedicated people and your contribution will make a difference to our residents’ enjoyment of their life every day. Moran offers a rewarding work environment consisting of modern facilities and equipment and supports individuals to further develop their skills with on the job training. We are flexible with our shifts patterns and happy to discuss this further with you.
- Current Registration with AHPRA.
- Must have performed in charge duties
- Ideally have a minimum 2+ years working experience as Registered Nurse in Aged Care in Australia.
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding will be highly regarded.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to lead staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must have valid working Visa Rights. We are unable to offer sponsorship for this position.
- Current Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
If you are successful in this role, we will provide you with several employee benefits:
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised meals prepared by our Chefs
- Employee of the Month Award - $100 vouchers
- ‘On the Spot’ Appreciation Awards
- Extensive orientation and education program
- Opportunities for rotation of roles across all Moran Group homes
If you are a team-player who would like to join us and share our passion for the Aged Care industry, apply today!