We are looking for a motivated Cleaner to join our Accommodation Services Team, we operate a wonderful home in Sylvania.
You must be genuine and passionate about working in aged care to be successful in the role. We provide a supportive and enjoyable work environment with modern facilities and the equipment and resources needed to do excel in your role.
Must have flexible availability.
Role responsibilities and key skills:
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to prioritise workload and work unsupervised
- Able to meet safety, quality, and hygiene standards
- Clear understanding of Infection Control
- Set up cleaning trolleys
- Clean resident's rooms and bathrooms and communal areas
- Complete cleaning records
- Flexible approach to assist with the cleaning/food services team as required
- Must have valid working visa
- Current Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Influenza and COVID-19 vaccination including booster
If you are successful in this role, we will provide you with several employee benefits:
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised meals prepared by our Chefs
- ‘On the Spot’ Appreciation Awards
- Extensive orientation and education program
- Opportunities for rotation of roles across all Moran Group homes
Moran Aged Care has been providing aged care services to Australia's senior population for over 60 years. Our mission is to enable individuals in our care to enjoy each day to the best of their ability and to celebrate who they are. Please visit our website for more details - www.morangroup.com.au
If you are a team-player who would like to join us and share our passion for the Aged Care industry, apply today!