We are looking for an Enrolled Nurse to join our Care Team at our wonderful home in Roxburgh Park.
Moran offers a rewarding work environment consisting of modern facilities and equipment and supports individuals to further develop their skills with on the job training. We are flexible with our shifts patterns and happy to discuss this further with you.
- Empathic communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Customer service experience
- Must have valid working Visa
- Current Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Influenza and COVID-19 vaccination with Booster
- Available for immediate start preferable
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse:
- Current Endorsed Enrolled Nurse Registration with AHPRA
- Willingness to learn and participate in quality improvement projects
- Ability to lead a team that is respectful of residents needs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you are successful in this role, we will provide you with several employee benefits:
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Employee of the Month Awards and Rewards
- ‘On the Spot’ Appreciation Awards
- Extensive orientation and ongoing education programs
- Opportunities for rotation of roles across all Moran Group homes
Moran Aged Care has been providing aged care services to Australia's senior population for over 60 years. Our mission is to enable individuals in our care to enjoy each day to the best of their ability and to celebrate who they are. Please visit our website for more details- www.morangroup.com.au
If you are a team player who wants to provide the very best customer service experience, please apply today!