We are looking for a Maintenance Officer to join our Accommodation Services Team at our Age Care Home in Sylvania. The Maintenance Officer is responsible for general repairs and maintenance of buildings, equipment, and gardens, receiving deliveries, sourcing and coordinating various external services/trades on sites and completing necessary paperwork, all within the requirements of Schedules, Manuals, Policies and Procedures of the Company. State and Regulatory Requirements will be met by the position, including record keeping.
This role is an immediate start, working Monday to Friday with room for flexibility during busy periods in the Home.
- Previous general maintenance and gardening experience
- Current NSW Driving Licence Class LR (Light Rigid)
- Painting experience
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work semi-autonomously
- Experience and understanding of Legislative requirements for Essential Services and WHS requirements for maintenance & repairs
- Trade qualification desirable
- Basic Computer skills
- Knowledge of the aged care industry will be favourably considered
- Current Police Check & valid working rights.
- Current Influenza vaccination
If you are successful in this role, we will provide you with several employee benefits:
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised meals prepared by our Chefs
- Employee of the Month Award - $100 vouchers
- On the Spot' Appreciation Awards
- Extensive orientation and education program
Moran Aged Care has been providing aged care services to Australia's senior population for over 60 years. Our mission is to enable individuals in our care to enjoy each day to the best of their ability and to celebrate who they are. Please visit our website for more details - www.morangroup.com.au
If you are a team-player who would like to join us and share our passion for the Aged Care industry, apply today!