Finally . . a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse seeking their next career move. We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our Care Team at our wonderful home located five minutes from Engadine station. AM shifts available, weekdays or weekends or a combination.
You will provide quality nursing care and support to meet the changing clinical needs of the residents. You will consult with residents and their families, staff, management, and other allied health professionals. You will work with a great team of dedicated people and your contribution will make a difference to our residents’ enjoyment of their life every day.
This is an exciting opportunity for career enhancement. Moran Health Care Group offers a rewarding work environment consisting of modern facilities and equipment and supports individuals to further develop their skills with onsite training.
- Current Registration with AHPRA.
- Minimum 1+ years working experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding will be highly regarded.
- Good Communication skills.
- Must have valid working Visa Rights.
- Current Police Check (or willingness to obtain).
- Current Influenza and COVID-19 vaccination
If you are successful in this role, we will provide you with several employee benefits:
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Employee recognition awards,
- Extensive orientation and education program
- Opportunities for rotation of roles across all Moran Group homes
- Uniforms supplied
- Weekdays allowance
- Visa Sponsorship Available
Moran Aged Care has been providing aged care services to Australia's senior population for over 60 years. Our mission is to enable individuals in our care to enjoy each day to the best of their ability and to celebrate who they are. Please visit our website for more details - www.morangroup.com.au
If you are a team-player who would like to join us and share our passion for the Aged Care industry, apply today!